Launch your application on Google Play Store like a breeze
In order to create a Google Play Store Developer Account, the first thing you must have is a Google account and if you don’t have it, then you need to create a Google account first. You have to pay a one-time registration fee of $25 to enroll in Google Play Developer account.
• In order to create a Google account, go to the Google Play Developer Console.
• Enter your credentials to access the Google Play Developer account registration process
• Pay $25 registration fee to have your account up and make your apps available on Google Pay
• Fill Google Play Developer Profile with your personal data
• Once done with account creation, go to the Setting and choose Users and Permissions
• Next, invite firstname.lastname@example.org as an admin
• Once the above step is completed, our Team will conduct a quality assurance check for the created app and then, submit it to Google for publishing
• After reviewing the request by Google, you will receive an email from Google and the other email once the application entered in the review and approved.
Note: Google’s App Review and Approval process might take up to 5-7 days.