The first thing you must do before getting started with iOS development is to create an Apple developer account and below is how you can do it:
• Click on Start Your Enrollment button
• Sign in with your existing Apple ID with two-factor authentication. In case you do not have an ID, click ‘Create Apple ID’ to create a new Apple Account
• You will redirect to the “Apple Developer Agreement” page comprising the terms and conditions. Read them carefully and click on the confirmation box
• Click on Submit button
• You must have to register as an Organization, not as an Individual / Sole Proprietor / Single Person Business. So, select Company/Organization in the Entity Type dropdown.
• For this, you must have the following information about the company
◦ DUNS® Number: The number to verify the identity of your company. Click here to find your DUNS number and follow the instructions.
Tip: If you are not having a DUNS number, then request for it on the above page.
• Enter the contact information for the created Apple Developer Account.
• Read Apple Developer Program License Agreement and select ‘By checking this box I confirm that I have read and agree…’ to confirm you have read the terms and policies. Click Continue
• Next, confirm your Apple Account Information, Contact Information, Entity Type, and hit the Continue button
• Review entire information you have filled in and click Continue to complete your purchase
• Secure payment window will appear now. Select the payment mode with which you want to pay for the account. Click Continue and finish the Apple Developer Account payment and setup.
• You will receive an email for your order confirmation. Just verify your email address and proceed with the given instructions to confirm the account.
• Enter the rest information and you will receive a confirmation email from Apple within 24 hours that will inform you the successful creation of your Apple Developer Account
• After creating an account, add the Storifi to your Apple Developer Account. Visit Apple Developer Portal. Click on People >> Invite People
Enter firstname.lastname@example.org as a Team Admin. You can use ‘Storifi’ for the first name and ‘Team’ for the last name. Once you invite us, our Team will check for the created app and then, submit it for publishing
Important: Note that the Apple developer program subscription has an annual cost, so if you have apps published on the App Store and you stopped renewing that subscription, all your apps will disappear from the App Store until you renew the subscription.